Steak Sandwich with Chimichurri Sauce
Chimichurri is a bright green herb sauce that originated in Argentina as a condiment for grilled meats—and today it’s turning up on menus all across America. Ours is a vibrant blend of parsley, lime, garlic, jalapeño, cilantro and spices. It’s a colorful and flavor-packed finishing sauce for grilled steaks and chops, and it’s also an excellent marinade and ingredient.
Canola Oil, Parsley, Lime Juice, Garlic, Jalapeno Peppers, Cilantro, Salt, Spices, Xanthan Gum.
1 year frozen
14 days after thawing
Our Chimichirri Sauce is ideal as a condiment for meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables, or as a base for flavor base for your own signature sauces, dressings and other creations.
- Ready to use as a sauce or drizzle for grilled meats, fish tacos, shrimp, French fries and more.
- Use as a marinade for meat, chicken or seafood before grilling, roasting or sautéing.
- Blend with mayo, Greek-style yogurt, sour cream or other ingredients to make spreads and condiments for sandwiches, tacos, burritos, burgers and more.
- Add to vinaigrettes and other dressings to add bold flavor and bright, fresh visual appeal.
- Toss with hot or cold pasta, grains and veggies to make on-trend salads and bowls.
- Use as a pizza sauce or finishing condiment for on-trend pizzas and flatbreads.
- Thin with a little olive oil and use as a finishing sauce for drizzling on soups, grilled foods, salads, bowls, sandwiches, flatbreads and more.
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
Ready to use right out of the package
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes