Armanino Artichoke Dip Pizza
Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
- 6 ounces ARMANINO™ Artichoke Pesto
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 0.5 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 par-baked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3.5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, well drained
- 3 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce chopped tomatoes
- Combine pesto, cream cheese and Parmesan until well blended. Spread onto pizza crust. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in 500°F standard oven 8 to 10 min. or until edges are browned. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan just before serving.
- Enjoy a favorite appetizer in a fun pizza form! Customize with olives, crushed chiles, garlic, or roasted red peppers.
- Adjust recipe as needed for fresh pizza dough or other crust sizes.