Chicken Verde Tostada with Mexican Crema & Southwest Chipotle Drizzle
We blend smoky chipotle chiles with jalapeños, dried tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, spices and oil to create a smooth, spicy puree that takes the labor and guesswork out of serving the Latin-inspired foods today’s guests love.
Canola Oil, Water, Onions, Dried Tomatoes, Jalapeno Peppers, Cilantro, Salt, Dried Chipotle Chiles, Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum.
18 months frozen
10 days after thawing
Use our Southwest Chipotle Pesto as a condiment or a base for your own signature sauces, dressings and preparations—wherever you want authentic Latin flavor and a spicy kick of sweet-smoky heat.
- Makes an ideal topping for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas and other Mexican and Southwestern foods.
- Use as a finishing sauce for grilled foods, from steak to chicken, seafood or vegetables.
- Toss with chicken wings and serve with ranch dressing.
- Blend with mayo, Greek-style yogurt, sour cream or other ingredients to make spreads and condiments for sandwiches and burgers.
- Add to vinaigrettes and other dressings to add bold flavor and fresh visual appeal.
- Toss with hot or cold pasta, grains and veggies to make on-trend salads and bowls.
- Add to sautés, braises, chilis, soups and stews to save labor and add bold, bright flavor.
- Use as a pizza sauce or finishing condiment for contemporary Latin-inspired pizzas and flatbreads.
- Thin with a little olive oil and use as a finishing sauce for drizzling on soups, grilled foods, salads, bowls, sandwiches, flatbreads and more.
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
Ready to use right out of the package
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes