Turkey breast sandwich on seeded whole wheat bun with Light Basil Pesto
Armanino Light Basil Pesto offers better-for-you benefits with 50% fewer calories, 25% less sodium and 50% less fat than our original basil pesto, but still has the great flavor formulated in the Armanino family kitchen in Italy. Light Basil Pesto is a green herb sauce that is made from carefully selected ingredients which are blended and frozen to preserve the fresh natural character and flavor. This product is processed in the United States.
Water, Canola Oil, Dried Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Cows’ Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Onions, Basil, Dehydrated Garlic, Salt, Spices, Xanthan Gum.
1 year frozen
10 days after thawing
Our Light Basil Pesto is ready to use with fettucine or other noodles to make a classic pasta al pesto. But that’s just the beginning. It’s a hard-working flavor-starter you can turn to again and again as a base for your own signature sauces, dressings and preparations.
- Use it on lighter grilled foods, like chicken and seafood.
- Add low-fat yogurt or other ingredients to create custom pasta sauces.
- Blend with low-fat mayo, yogurt or other lighter ingredients to make spreads and condiments for sandwiches burgers and crostini.
- Add to vinaigrettes and other dressings to add bold flavor and fresh visual appeal.
- Toss with hot or cold pasta, grains and veggies to make on-trend salads and bowls.
- Add to sautés, braises and stews to save the labor of chopping garlic and herbs.
- Use as a pizza sauce or finishing condiment for contemporary Mediterranean pizzas and flatbreads.
- Thin with a little olive oil and use as a finishing sauce for drizzling on soups, grilled foods, salads, bowls, sandwiches, flatbreads and more.
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
Ready to use right out of the package
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes