Polenta with Bolognese Sauce
Our classic Italian-style Bolognese is a slow-simmered meat and tomato sauce that’s perfect for pasta. We make it with ground beef, garlicky Italian sausage, fresh, vine-ripened California tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, olive oil and basil. It’s ready to use, so you can save labor while offering authentic home-style flavor.
Tomatoes (fresh, vine-ripened, California tomatoes, tomato puree, citric acid), Water, Beef, Italian Sausage (pork, water, cabernet sauvignon, salt, spices, garlic), Burgundy Wine, Onions, Butter, Carrots, Celery, Cream, Garlic, Olive Oil, Tomato Paste (100% tomatoes), Sea Salt, Basil, Rice Starch, Black Pepper.
Contains Milk and Celery.
1 year frozen
60 days after thawing
Use our Bolognese Sauce with any kind of fresh or dried pasta, or try these signature ideas:
- Make premium lasagna or baked pasta dishes with layers of Bolognese Sauce, fresh mozzarella and béchamel.
- Add cream or our Alfredo Sauce to make an extra-rich sauce for pasta
- Serve over polenta or Potato Gnocchi
- Use as a sauce for meatballs and meatball sandwiches
- Make Italian-style nachos, with tortilla chips layered with Bolognese Sauce, melted Fontina cheese,
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes