Polenta with Bolognese Sauce
Our classic Italian-style Bolognese is a slow-simmered meat and tomato sauce that’s perfect for pasta. We make it with ground beef, garlicky Italian sausage, fresh, vine-ripened California tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, garlic, olive oil and basil. It’s ready to use, so you can save labor while offering authentic home-style flavor.
Tomatoes (Tomato Puree, Diced Tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Water, Burgundy Wine (Contains Sulfites), Onions, Beef, Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Cabernet Sauvignon, Salt, Spices, Garlic), Carrots, Celery, Cream, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Tomato Paste (100% Tomatoes), Beef Broth Concentrate (Beef Stock, Natural Flavor, Salt, and Beef Fat), Sea Salt, Sugar, Rice Starch, Basil, Spices.
Contains Milk and Celery.
1 year frozen
60 days after thawing
Use our Bolognese Sauce with any kind of fresh or dried pasta, or try these signature ideas:
- Make premium lasagna or baked pasta dishes with layers of Bolognese Sauce, fresh mozzarella and béchamel.
- Add cream or our Alfredo Sauce to make an extra-rich sauce for pasta
- Serve over polenta or Potato Gnocchi
- Use as a sauce for meatballs and meatball sandwiches
- Make Italian-style nachos, with tortilla chips layered with Bolognese Sauce, melted Fontina cheese,
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes