Pappardelle with pancetta, peas & Basil Pesto with Pine Nuts
Our pestos have been the gold standard in foodservice for decades, defining the flavor of pesto for millions of diners all across America. This one, the original Armanino classic, is made with all the traditional Ligurian ingredients of the family recipe—fresh basil, olive oil, Parmesan, garlic and pine nuts—carefully blended and flash-frozen to preserve their fresh, mouthwatering flavors and textures.
Basil, Water, Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Cows’ Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Garlic, Pine Nuts, Salt, Xanthan Gum.
1 year frozen
10 days after thawing
This perfectly balanced sauce is ready to use “straight up” tossed with fettucine or other noodles to make the perfect Ligurian pasta al pesto. But that’s just the beginning. It’s a hard-working flavor-starter you can turn to again and again as a base for your own signature sauces, dressings and preparations.
- Add cream or other ingredients to create custom pasta sauces.
- Blend with mayo, Greek-style yogurt, sour cream or other ingredients to make spreads and condiments for sandwiches and burgers.
- Add to vinaigrettes and other dressings to add bold flavor and fresh visual appeal.
- Toss with hot or cold pasta, grains and veggies to make on-trend salads and bowls.
- Add to sautés, braises and stews to save the labor of chopping garlic and herbs.
- Use as a pizza sauce or finishing condiment for contemporary Mediterranean pizzas and flatbreads.
- Thin with a little olive oil and use as a finishing sauce for drizzling on soups, grilled foods, salads, bowls, sandwiches, flatbreads and more.
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
Ready to use right out of the package
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes