Heirloom Tomato Crostini with Goat Cheese & Artichoke Pesto
The sweet, rich flavor of artichokes is right at home in popular Mediterranean-style foods and fresh, veggie-forward presentations. This delicate blend of artichokes, Romano cheese, basil, garlic and oil is ready to use as a dip, a spread for sandwiches, a pizza topping, in a cold pasta salad or tossed with hot pasta.
Artichokes, Canola Oil, Water, Romano Cheese (Pasteurized Part Skim Cows’ Milk,Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Basil, Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid.
1 year frozen
10 days after thawing
Use our Artichoke Pesto as a versatile flavor base for your own signature sauces, dressings and preparations.
- Makes an ideal topping for bruschetta and crostini.
- Use as a finishing sauce for grilled steak, chicken, seafood or vegetables.
- Add cream or other ingredients to create mouthwatering pasta sauces.
- Blend with mayo, Greek-style yogurt, sour cream or other ingredients to make spreads and condiments for sandwiches and burgers.
- Mix with mayo and sour cream or cream cheese for a signature warm artichoke dip.
- Serve it as dipping condiment for roasted or fried potatoes.
- Try it as a base for a flavorful, colorful compound butter.
- Add to vinaigrettes and other dressings to add bold flavor and fresh visual appeal.
- Toss with hot or cold pasta, grains and veggies to make on-trend salads and bowls.
- Use as a pizza sauce or finishing condiment for contemporary Mediterranean pizzas and flatbreads.
- Thin with a little olive oil and use as a finishing sauce for drizzling on soups, grilled foods, salads, bowls, sandwiches, flatbreads and more.
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
Ready to use right out of the package
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes