Flatbread Pizza with Alfredo Sauce, Bacon, Roasted Garlic & Scallions
Our rich, decadent Alfredo sauce is a perennial foodservice favorite. Made with milk, cream, butter and a flavorful blend of Asiago and Parmesan cheeses, it offers outstanding flavor, creaminess and heat stability. It’s ready to use, so you can save labor while offering authentic chef-crafted flavor.
Milk, Cream (Cream, Carrageenan, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings), Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Cows’ Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Asiago Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Corn Starch, Salt, Acacia Gum, Guar Gum, Black Pepper.
1 year frozen
60 days after thawing
Use our Alfredo Sauce with fettucine or any kind of fresh or dried pasta, or try these signature ideas:
- Make a lasagna Bianca with layers of Alfredo Sauce, Basil Pesto fresh mozzarella, and spinach, asparagus or other vegetables.
- Add to our Bolognese Sauce and serve with pasta.
- Serve with Potato Gnocchi or crepes.
- Use as a pizza sauce for white-style pizzas with potatoes, clams, chicken, mushrooms or sausage.
- Use as a sauce for chicken, shrimp, or meaty fish, such as halibut.
- Drizzle over cooked vegetables and broil to make a gratin.
Thaw under refrigeration overnight. Mix well in bag.
Gently heat, or place frozen bag in boiling water until warm throughout.
Do not boil.
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
All Natural * No Preservatives
Labor Savings * Gluten Free