Chicken Verde Tostada with Mexican Crema & Southwest Chipotle Drizzle
We blend smoky chipotle chiles with jalapeños, dried tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, spices and oil to create a smooth, spicy puree that takes the labor and guesswork out of serving the Latin-inspired foods today’s guests love.
Canola Oil, Water, Onions, Dried Tomatoes, Jalapeno Peppers, Cilantro, Salt, Dried Chipotle Chiles, Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum.
1 year frozen
10 days after thawing
Use our Southwest Chipotle Pesto as a condiment or a base for your own signature sauces, dressings and preparations—wherever you want authentic Latin flavor and a spicy kick of sweet-smoky heat.
- Makes an ideal topping for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, enchiladas and other Mexican and Southwestern foods.
- Use as a finishing sauce for grilled foods, from steak to chicken, seafood or vegetables.
- Toss with chicken wings and serve with ranch dressing.
- Blend with mayo, Greek-style yogurt, sour cream or other ingredients to make spreads and condiments for sandwiches and burgers.
- Add to vinaigrettes and other dressings to add bold flavor and fresh visual appeal.
- Toss with hot or cold pasta, grains and veggies to make on-trend salads and bowls.
- Add to sautés, braises, chilis, soups and stews to save labor and add bold, bright flavor.
- Use as a pizza sauce or finishing condiment for contemporary Latin-inspired pizzas and flatbreads.
- Thin with a little olive oil and use as a finishing sauce for drizzling on soups, grilled foods, salads, bowls, sandwiches, flatbreads and more.
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
Ready to use right out of the package
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes