Tandoori Chicken Skewers with Armanino Cilantro Sauce
Cilantro is an essential flavor accent for both Latin and Asian foods, and our Cilantro pesto is right at home in both. It’s a bright green blend of cilantro, onions, garlic, lime juice, jalapeños and oil that’s ready to use as a pasta sauce or ingredient.
Cilantro, Canola Oil, Onions, Garlic, Water, Lime Juice, Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum, Cilantro Oleoresin.
1 year frozen
8 days after thawing
Our Cilantro Pesto is a hard-working flavor-starter you can turn to again and again as a base for your own signature sauces, dressings and preparations.
- Add to curries, stir-fries, chiles, braises and stews to save the labor and add authentic flavor.
- Drizzle over ramen, bibimbap and other Asian or Latin bowls.
- Blend with mayo, Greek-style yogurt, sour cream or other ingredients to make spreads and condiments for banh mi sandwiches, tacos, burritos, burgers and more.
- Add cream or other ingredients to create custom pasta sauces.
- Blend into coconut rice and other Asian rice dishes.
- Add to vinaigrettes and other dressings to add bold flavor and fresh visual appeal.
- Toss with hot or cold pasta, grains and veggies to make on-trend salads and bowls.
- Use as a pizza sauce or finishing condiment for contemporary Asian- or Latin-inspired pizzas and flatbreads.
- Thin with a little olive oil and use as a finishing sauce for drizzling on soups, grilled foods, salads, bowls, sandwiches, flatbreads and more.
|Mfg. Code||Pack / Size|
Ready to use right out of the package
All Natural * No Preservatives
No Trans Fats * Labor Savings
Gluten Free * Consistent Recipes